Poiema International Academy is always looking for great teachers, teacher’s assistants, substitute teachers, and office workers. Please click here to download the application form. A pastor’s reference will be required after the interview.
We seek to hire faculty, staff, and coaches who can affirm these statements:
- I am interested in pointing the students I work with to Christ, no matter the subject I teach or the area of my school involvement.
- I am interested in working at a school that prioritizes the shepherding of hearts, not just academic rigor.
- I want to be a part of a community of faith and learning, forming deep relationships with my colleagues, students, and their families.
- I see myself as a master learner. I love my area of study and sharing my knowledge with others.
To be hired at PIA our faculty, staff, and coaches must:
- Profess faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior
- Live a life of exemplary moral integrity
- Be a member (or a consistent and active attendee) of a local, evangelical, protestant church and provide a completed pastoral reference form.
- Acknowledge and support the PIA statement of faith, position statements, employee code of conduct, and core values
- Love students
- Love their subject
- Demonstrate an ability to teach and a willingness to apply classical methodologies in the classroom
- Faculty must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree. Staff and coaches must have a degree or comparable work experience.